Experience the sport of sailing at Abbotsford 12ft Sailing Club.
The club offers opportunities to Experience Sailing and receive continued training in sailing for young and old.
- We offer a season long training for beginner youth sailors 9 - 14 yr old. The next course starts October 2016, but is already full, please register your interest for 2017 on the Learn to Sail page
- Children need to be prepared to get wet!
- Children need to be able to swim and must be confident in deep water however PFDs (Life-jackets) will be provided by the club.
- The club participates in Discover Sailing Day on 23 October 2016. Please see the Discover Sailing Day website
- Our Experience Sailing program is kindly supported by Club Five Dock and Canada Bay Club via CDSE category II funding
- Club training Optimists kindly provided by the Boating Industry Association and Yachting NSW.