Experience the sport of sailing at Abbotsford 12ft Sailing Club.
The club offers opportunities to Experience Sailing and receive continued training in sailing for young and old.
- We offer a season long training for beginner youth sailors 9 - 14 yr old. We are now seeking applications for this season's formal Learn to Sail program, which will start on 30 January 2021. If you are interested in learning to sail, please register your interest via the Learn to Sail page, or come by the club on Saturday afternoon.
- For older youth and adults, we have volunteers who are willing to train you under our Adults Start Sailing program, e-mail.
- Children need to be prepared to get wet!
- Children need to be able to swim and must be confident in deep water however PFDs (Life-jackets) will be provided by the club.
- The club will this year regrettably not participate in the Discover Sailing Day. Please see the Discover Sailing Day website for the official date each year, but the club might also organise different days. Contact the club for questions.
- Our Learn to Sail Sailing program is kindly supported by Club Five Dock and Canada Bay Club via CDSE category II funding
- Club training Optimists kindly provided by the Boating Industry Association and Yachting NSW.