- Notice of Race for the new season
- A12SC has updated the COVID management plan of which you can read a summary here. Please adhere to these rules as the alternative is to close the club! In addition, the club could be liable for penalties up to $53,000!
- Membership registrations are due by 30 August. Membership forms can be found on the Membership page.
- Newsletters can be downloaded from the news page
- Phil Marsh is the Club COVID Officer, he is the main point of contact for questions about COVID management at the club.The COVID-19 management plan will be reviewed by the management committee on a monthly basis and any changes will be communicated to all members.
Australian Sailing encourages all sailors to download the COVIDsafe app
- Would you like to support the future of the club? Abbotsford 12 SC has teamed up with the Australian Sports Foundation to give a tax deductible donation to the club. Please visit our funding page if you would like to help secure the future of the club!
- Support boat roster. This is now on the club calendar. Please check the club calendar for your assigned dates.
- Next club meeting: Check the club calendar, all members welcome.
- Abbotsford now has a Youtube channel. Videos from racing have been posted.
- Register for Learn to Sail on this website!
Follow us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/Abbotsfordsailingclub/
Our sailing is supported by the generosity of