- The 85th 12ft Skiff Australian Championships will be at Abbotsford!. 2nd - 5th of April. The NOR and SI to follow soon.
- Come and join the "Friends of Abbotsford" initiative! This is a bi-weekly social event which started on 2 February.
- Please note the new sign-in requirements using the app: A12SC QR Code Checkin-out 1-01-2021.pdf
- The latest COVID management plan is summarised here. Please adhere to these rules as the alternative is to close the club! In addition, the club could be liable for penalties up to $53,000!
- Junior Learn to Sail for 2021/2022. Please see our Learn to Sail page and register here on this page.
- Membership forms can be found on the Membership page.
- Newsletters can be downloaded from the news page
- Phil Marsh is the Club COVID Officer, he is the main point of contact for questions about COVID management at the club.The COVID-19 management plan will be reviewed by the management committee on a monthly basis and any changes will be communicated to all members.
Australian Sailing encourages all sailors to download the COVIDsafe app
- Would you like to support the future of the club? Abbotsford 12 SC has teamed up with the Australian Sports Foundation to give a tax deductible donation to the club. Please visit our funding page if you would like to help secure the future of the club!
- Support boat roster. This is now on the club calendar. Please check the club calendar for your assigned dates.
- Next club meeting: Check the club calendar, all members welcome.
- Register for Learn to Sail on this website!
Follow us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/Abbotsfordsailingclub/
Our sailing is supported by the generosity of